Monday, September 18, 2006

No Science Without Covert Ops

Science profession is hard to pull off as I have found out. The problem is that most laboratories are taken. And it takes from a week to two weeks to get a spot. I traveled through most regions in Empire space, but all spots are taken. There are some open spots for copying and time research, but only a few.

However, I've been told by experienced players, that in 0.0 security all those spots are open. So, I need to get into 0.0 space. But this is hard as there are lots of assholes who get off from shooting everything that moves.

My answer is Covert Ops. With cloaking I should be able to at least evade those kind of people, and get to those spots from time to time. Now, I need to wait a little bit to acquire skills and money to buy the stuff I need for this.

No comments: